Anatomy of Writing for Publication for Nurses
- Coauthorship and publication efficiency. Durden, Garey C.; Perri, Timothy J. // Atlantic Economic Journal;Mar1995, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p69
Analyzes the impact on article production of an increasing tendency toward coauthorship among scholars in economics. Enhancement of productivity; Testing of model; Reasons for increase in coauthorship.
- FOREWORD. // OECD Economic Studies;2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 2, p3
Presents a foreword concerning articles published in the issue.
- The inputting of wisdom. Czarnecki, Mark // Books in Canada;Jan/Feb88, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p13
Examines the influence of computers on how authors write, what they write and how they are published. Ease of use of computers in writing as compared to electronic typewriters; Other advantages of computers over typewriters; Reason why some authors dislike using computers; Growth of desktop...
- New Guide to Authors published. // Synergy: Imaging & Therapy Practice;Mar2012, following p30
The article offers information on the new guide for authors desiring to write for the "Synergy Imaging & Therapy Practice" journal.
- EDITOR'S COMMENTARY. What I Do, I Think. Sjoerdsma, Richard Dale // Journal of Singing;May/Jun2012, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p493
No abstract available.
- Pondering Medical Writing Certification. Ross, Melanie Fridl // AMWA Journal: American Medical Writers Association Journal;2011, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p98
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses reports published within the issue including one by Thomas Gegeny on a review of the certificate program offered by American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) and one by Tom Lang on the advantages and disadvantages of a...
- Contributing to the journal. // Cancer Nursing Practice;Feb2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p38
People who the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the February 2013 issue of the journal "Cancer Nursing Practice" are mentioned.
- Snapshots of the 2012 AMWA Annual Conference. Durgin, D. // AMWA Journal: American Medical Writers Association Journal;2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p157
Photographs from the 2012 American Medical Writers Association (AMWA) Annual Conference including the Northern California and Pacific Southwest Chapters, Susan Aiello, and a business meeting luncheon are presented.
- Waiting can be worse than rejection. Dickerson, Genie // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);May2002, Vol. 115 Issue 5, p24
Presents tips for writers on how to update themselves on the status of their submitted manuscripts. Reasons for delays in notifications by publishers; Policies of publishers regarding submitted manuscripts; Importance of patience.
- How to Write a Paper. Lydon, Anne // Cancer Nursing Practice;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p8
The article reviews the book ``How to Write a Paper,'' by George M. Hall.