- The heart resuscitated, with poetry. Frutkin, Mark // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/4/2009, Vol. 181 Issue 3/4, pE67
The article reviews the book "Exterminate My Heart," by Shane Neilson, illustrated by George A. Walker.
- Contents. // My Name on the Wind;2014, pvii
A table of contents for the issue is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // London Lyrics;Jan1904, pvii
An introduction to the book of poetry "London Lyrics," by Frederick Locker is presented.
- Poetrees. LONG, JOANNA RUDGE // Horn Book Magazine;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p79
A review of the book "Poetrees," by Douglas Florian, is presented.
- Poetic Composition and the Implications of Scientific Theory. Johnstone, Jim; Neilson, Shane // Arc Poetry Magazine;Summer2011, Issue 66, p112
The article presents a conversation between Jim Johnstone and poet Shane Neilson on the relation between Neilson's composition and scientific theory. In a question by Johnstone on the scientific that spurs Neilson to create, the poet says that poems, like art, are meta-fusion of routine. Neilson...
- The Martini Diet. Mortenson, E. K. // Connecticut River Review;Summer2009, p123
The article reviews the book "The Martini Diet," by Gaylord Brewer.
- The Bright Obvious. Mortenson, E. K. // Connecticut River Review;Summer2009, p133
The article reviews the book "The Bright Obvious," by Rebecca Spears.
- CULTURE CLASH. ROBERTS, TONY // PN Review;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p69
The article reviews the book "Yellow Studio," by Stephen Romer.
- DO YOU THINK SO, DOCTOR? WARD, DAVID C. // PN Review;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p71
The article reviews the book "Fallout," by Frederick Feirstein.