- Learning and the Teacher. // Education Digest;Oct1959, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p60
The article reviews the book "Learning and the Teacher."
- The Conditions of Learning (Book Review). // Education;Sep/Oct70, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p87
Intended for use as a textbook in teacher education. Seeks to present what is known about the process of learning that can be put to use in designing better education. Eight different classes of performance (learning) and the corresponding sets of conditions for learning are described.
- The Learning Match (Book Review). // Education;Spring81, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p222
The Learning Match. A Developmental Guide to Teaching Young Children. Betty Rowen, Joan Byrne and Lois Winter. Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1980, 360 pp. The book is intended as a guide to curriculum planning and ways for working with children ages two through five in day...
- Landscapes of Learning: Lifelong learning in rural communities (Book). Kilpatrick, Sue // Studies in the Education of Adults;Spring2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p100
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Landscapes of Learning: Lifelong Learning in Rural Communities,' edited by Fred Gray.
- Working to Learn: Transforming learning in the workplace (Book). Raffe, David // Studies in the Education of Adults;Spring2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p109
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Working to Learn: Transforming Learning in the Workplace,' edited by Karen Evans, Phil Hodkinson and Lorna Unwin.
- Distributed Learning: Social and cultural approaches to practice (Book). Zukas, Miriam // Studies in the Education of Adults;Spring2003, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Distributed Learning: Social and Cultural Approaches to Practice,' edited by Mary R. Lea and Kathy Nicoll.
- Approaches to Learning (Book Review). Newberger, Darryl Alan // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Apr1981, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p233
Reviews the book 'Approaches to Learning: Volume I, the Best of ACLD,' edited by William N. Cruickshank.
- Intelligence and Learning (Book Review). Newberger, Darryl Alan // Journal of Learning Disabilities;May1984, Vol. 17 Issue 5
Reviews the book 'Intelligence and Learning,' by Morton Friedman, J.P. Das and Neil O'Coonner.
- Specific Learning Disabilities (Book Review). // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Feb1986, Vol. 19 Issue 2
Reviews the book 'Specific Learning Disabilities.'