A compelling story of disruptive physician behaviour
- Death Knell (Book Review). Pradt, Mary A. // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1866
Reviews the book 'Death Knell,' by C. Terry Cline, Jr.
- Correction. // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Nov1998, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p958
A correction to the article about behavior disorders that was published in the August 1998 issue is presented.
- LIVING SOCIAL: HOW TO USE SOCIAL NARRATIVES AS A BEHAVIOR INTERVENTION. JONES, JULIE P.; LOVE, SARAH // Journal on School Educational Technology;Dec2012-Feb2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p9
Peer-related social competencies can have a major impact on classroom success. While some students can learn these social competencies through observation and imitation of others, other students require intensive intervention in social skills to be able to interact appropriately with others....
- The Mealworm Diaries. Donaldson, Chelsea // Quill & Quire;Apr2009, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p44
The article reviews the book "The Mealworm Diaries" by Anna Kerz.
- The Effectiveness of Social Stories on Decreasing Disruptive Behaviors of Children with Autism: Three Case Studies. Ozdemir, Selda // Journal of Autism & Developmental Disorders;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p1689
The purpose of this study was to determine the effectiveness of social stories on decreasing the disruptive behaviors of children with autism. Social stories were created for three participants, ages 7 and 9, to decrease three target disruptive behaviors, using a loud voice in class, chair...
- The Terrible Two. Blau, Amanda // Booklist;6/1/2015, Vol. 111 Issue 19/20, p141
No abstract available.
- Introduction to Special Issue: Severe Behavior Disorders of Children and Youth (Volume 27). Rutherford Jr., Robert B.; Mathur, Sarup R. // Education & Treatment of Children (ETC);Nov2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p303
Introduces articles about severe behavior disorders of children and youth, published in the November 2004 issue of "Education and Treatment of Children."
- Story Writing. Lane, Kathleen Lynne; Graham, Steve; Harris, Karen R.; Little, M. Annette; Sandmel, Karin; Brindle, Mary // Journal of Special Education;Aug2010, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p107
The effects of a secondary academic intervention implemented within the context of a three-tiered, positive behavior support model were examined in this study. Second-grade students with limited writing skills who also had either externalizing or internalizing behavior patterns were identified...
- Ripple or Tidal Wave: What Can Make a Difference? Fisher, Cheryl // Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions;Spring2000, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p120
Focuses on the author's experiences with a son with autism. Use of community-based support; Positive interventions; Collaborative interventions; Introduction of the child to the community.