GREAT BRITAIN, EUROPE, FORMER USSR
Tags: BOOKS -- Reviews; FIRE Over the Rock: The Great Siege of Gibralter 1779-1783 (Book); ROMAN Britain: Life at the Edge of Empire (Book); ROYAL Dates With Destiny (Book); FALKNER, James; HOBBS, Richard; JACKSON, Ralph; EASTON, Robert; NONFICTION
- Ralph Jackson, Roman Britain: Life at the Edge of Empire. McGowen, Stacey L. // Bryn Mawr Classical Review;2011, Issue 3, p81
The article reviews the book "Roman Britain: Life at the Edge of Empire," by Richard Hobbs and Ralph Jackson.
- Marshal Vauban and the Defence of Louis XIV's France. Zacharis, Thomas // Military History;May2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p70
The article reviews the book "Marshal Vauban and the Defence of Louis XIV' France," by James Falkner.
- The Myth of Victory (Book Review). Lord, Carnes // Journal of Politics;Aug80, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p881
Reviews the book 'The Myth of Victory: What is Victory in War?' by Richard Hobbs.
- Odilon Redon (Book). Fomerand, Raissa // Library Journal;6/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p1366
Reviews the book 'Odilon Redon,' by Richard Hobbs.
- Dwelling places. Freed, Stanley A. // Natural History;Jul89, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p56
Reviews the book `Native American Architecture,' by Peter Nabokov and Robert Easton.
- Temperate Woodland Conservation and Management. Richardson, R. G. // Plant Protection Quarterly;2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p39
The article reviews the book "Temperate Woodland Conservation and Management," edited by David Lindenmayer, Andrew Bennett and Richards Hobbs.
- New Models for Ecosystem Dynamics and Restoration. Barry, Dwight // Ecological Restoration;Dec2009, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p494
The article reviews the book "New Models for Ecosystem Dynamics and Restoration," edited by Richard J. Hobbs and Katharine Suding.
- Richard Hobbs and Bruce Arroll (eds): Cardiovascular risk management. Nargi, Paola; Mansi, Luigi // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Aug2010, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p1610
The article reviews the book "Cardiovascular Risk Management," edited by Richard Hobbs and Bruce Arroll.
- Invasive Species in a Changing Word (Book). Rees, Catherine A. // Southeastern Naturalist;2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p190
Reviews the book "Invasive Species in a Changing Word," edited by Harold A. Mooney and Richard J. Hobbs.