Message gets lost in translation
- The mindful international manager: how to work effectively across cultures (second edition). // Supply Business;Jul2014, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p9
No abstract available.
- The Mindful International Manager. // People Management;Apr2014, p49
No abstract available.
- Book Review: The Mindful International Manager: How to Work Effectively Across Cultures. Barclay, Lizabeth A. // Business Communication Quarterly;Sep2012, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p343
The article reviews the book "The Mindful International Manager: How to Work Effectively Across Cultures," by Jeremy Comfort and Peter Franklin.
- Recent Business English publications. Reed, Bill // ELT Journal: English Language Teaching Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p326
This article reviews several business books, including "Business Vocabulary Builder Intermediate to Upper Intermediate," by P. Emmerson, "Business English Language Practice," by S. Lowe and L. Pile, and "The Mindful International Manager," by J. Comfort and P. Franklin.
- Keep management book in mind. // Works Management;Nov2010, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p12
The article reviews the book "The Mindful Manager: How to Work Effectively Across Cultures," by Jeremy Comfort and Peter Franklin.
- Business Presentations. McHale, Jo // People Management;7/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p53
Reviews the compact disc "Business Presentations" by Jeremy Comfort, Patrik Schulz and Peter Franklin.
- Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p79
Reviews the book 'Finding, Selecting, Developing and Retaining Data Processing Professionals Through Effective Human Resources Management,' by Charles LaBelle, Susan Bookbinder, John DeMarino, Michael Krawetz, Denise Kreiger, Barbara Dalton, Lynette Mayne, Leonard Smith and John Tangney.
- LEADER EFFECTIVENESS TRAINING (L.E.T.) (Book). // Banking;Mar78, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p48
Reviews the book 'Leader Effectiveness Training,' by Thomas Gordon.
- The Idea of Music: Schoenberg and Others. Musgrave, Michael // British Journal of Aesthetics;Autumn87, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p393
The article reviews the book "The Idea of Music: Schoenberg and Others," by Peter Franklin.