The Proletarian Movement: The Controversy over Leftism in Literature (Book Review)
- Let My People Know: American Indian Journalism. Kessler, Lauren // American Journalism;Winter1984, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p81
The article reviews the book "Let My People Know: American Indian Journalism," by James E. Murphy and Sharon M. Murphy.
- Let My People Know: American Indian Journalism, 1828-1978. Louis, Adrian C. // American Indian Quarterly;Winter1984, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p77
Reviews the book "Let My People Know: American Indian Journalism, 1828-1978," by James E. Murphy and Sharon M. Murphy.
- "The New Journalism: A Critical Perspective.". Leab, Daniel J. // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec1974, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p60
This article comments on the book The New Journalism: A Critical Perspective, written by James E. Murphy. The new journalism has been the subject of much academic discussion lately. Murphy's interesting and perceptive assessment is based on his doctoral dissertation written as part of the...
- Another northern journey ends. Abley, Mark // Books in Canada;Dec80, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p11
Reviews the book `Aurora: New Canadian Writing 1980,' edited by Morris Wolfe.
- Women and the Book (Book Review). Reno, Christine M. // Libraries & Culture;Spring2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p376
Reviews the book 'Women and the Book: Assessing the Visual Evidence,' edited by Lesley Smith and Jane H. M. Taylor.
- I Want Another... Barrow, Evelyn // School Library Journal;Sep85, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p44
Reviews the book 'Exciting, Funny, Scary, Short, Different and Sad Books Kids Like About Animals, Science, Sports, Families, Songs, and Other Things,' edited by Frances Laverne Carroll and Mary Meacham.
- Virgil's Aeneid (Book). Lenardon, Robert J. // Library Journal;4/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p85
Reviews the book 'Virgil's Aeneid,' edited with an introduced by Harold Bloom.
- The Literature of Fact (Book). // Papers on Language & Literature;Summer78, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p379
Reviews the book 'The Literature of Fact. Selected Papers From the English Institute,' edited by Angus Fletcher.
- Meditations on African Literature (Book). Adams, Anne V. // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2002, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p213
Reviews the book 'Meditations on African Literature,' edited by Dubem Okafor.