Work Engendered: Toward a New History of American Labor (Book Review)
- Work Engendered: Toward a New History of American Labor (Book). Brody, David // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul93, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p744
This article reviews the book "Work Engendered: Toward a New History of American Labor," edited by Ava Baron.
- Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays. Tager, Jack // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1061
Reviews the book 'Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays,' edited by Kenneth Fones-Wolf, Martin Kaufman and Joseph Carvalho III.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.
- Stabilizing the Workforce (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring87, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Stabilizing the Workforce: A Complete Guide to Controlling Turnover,' by James E. Gardner.
- Labor Lobbyist (Book Review). Berger, Henry W. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov74, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book 'Labor Lobbyist: The Autobiography of John W. Edelman,' edited by Joseph Carter.