Work Engendered: Toward a New History of American Labor (Book Review)
- Work Engendered: Toward a New History of American Labor (Book). Brody, David // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jul93, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p744
This article reviews the book "Work Engendered: Toward a New History of American Labor," edited by Ava Baron.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.
- Stabilizing the Workforce (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring87, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Stabilizing the Workforce: A Complete Guide to Controlling Turnover,' by James E. Gardner.
- Men at Work (Book). Carton, Benedict // Journal of Social History;Fall2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p244
Reviews the book 'Men at Work: Labour, Masculinities, Development,' edited by Cecile Jackson.
- WORK & WORKERS. Shilling, Grant // Books in Canada;May86, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p46
Reviews the book 'Working Lives,' by the Working Lives Collective.
- Keystone of Democracy (Book Review). Licht, Walter // Journal of American Ethnic History;Summer2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p126
Reviews the book 'Keystone of Democracy: A History of Pennsylvania Workers,' edited by Howard Harris.
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.