The New Democracy: Challenging the Social Order in Industrial Ontario (Book Review)
- Reviews of books: Canada. Palmer, Bryan D. // American Historical Review;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p269
Reviews the book `The New Democracy: Challenging the Social Order in Industrial Ontario, 1914-1925,' by James Naylor.
- THE MAGNANIMOUS MAN. Longford, Frank // Contemporary Review;May87, Vol. 250 Issue 1456, p273
Reviews the book "Time & Chance," by James Callaghan.
- Liberty in 623 Pages. Levatter, Ross // Liberty (08941408);Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p48
The article reviews the book "The Encyclopedia of Libertarianism," edited by Ronald Hamowy.
- SOVJETSKO-JUGOSLAVENSKI SUKOB 1948: ZAMKE STALJINIZMA. Bandžović, Safet // Pregled;2009, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p285
The text is a review of the book entitled â€œThe Historical 'No' to Stalinism"
- Thinking abroad. GURIAN, WALDEMAR // America;3/5/1949, Vol. 80 Issue 22, p604
The article reviews the book "European Ideologies," by Feliks Gross.
- KIM OR FUZZY-WUZZY POLITICAL THOUGHT? Lynam, Thomas J. // America;11/16/1940, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p163
The article reviews the book "Rudyard Kipling," by Edward Shanks.
- MEN OF TURMOIL. J. L. F. // America;7/6/1935, Vol. 53 Issue 13, p306
The article reviews the book "Men of Turmoil," by various authors.
- China's Democratic Future. Cheng, Josephe // Journal of Chinese Political Science;Sep2006, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p108
The article reviews the book "China's Democratic Future," by Bruce Gilley.
- The Conservative Revolution: The Movement that Remade America. Norman, Brooke // National Review;8/9/1999, Vol. 51 Issue 15, p56
The article reviews the book "The Conservative Revolution: The Movement That Remade America," by Lee Edwards.