Labour History in Museums in the 1990s: Papers from a Joint Seminar of the Social History Curators' Group and the Society for the Study of Labour History, April 1990 (Book Review)
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.
- Stabilizing the Workforce (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring87, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Stabilizing the Workforce: A Complete Guide to Controlling Turnover,' by James E. Gardner.
- Labor Lobbyist (Book Review). Berger, Henry W. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov74, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book 'Labor Lobbyist: The Autobiography of John W. Edelman,' edited by Joseph Carter.
- Men at Work (Book). Carton, Benedict // Journal of Social History;Fall2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p244
Reviews the book 'Men at Work: Labour, Masculinities, Development,' edited by Cecile Jackson.
- WORK & WORKERS. Shilling, Grant // Books in Canada;May86, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p46
Reviews the book 'Working Lives,' by the Working Lives Collective.