Unequal Sisters: A Multi-Cultural Reader in U.S. Women's History
- Landmarks of American Women's History. Barlow, Dudley // Education Digest;May2006, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p53
The article reviews the book "Landmarks of American Women's History."
- History handbook. Harmon, Charles // American Libraries;May90, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p445
Reviews the book "Handbook of American Women's History," edited by Angela Howard Zophy and Frances M. Kavenik.
- Liberating Women's History (Book). Miya, Mary Ann // LJ: Library Journal;4/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p893
Reviews the book 'Liberating Women's History: Theoretical and Critical Essays,' edited by Berenice A. Carroll.
- Women, History, and Theory. Kealey, Linda // Labour / Le Travail;Spring87, Vol. 19, p222
The article reviews the book "Women, History, and Theory," by Joan Kelly.
- Women, History, and Theory: The Essays of Joan Kelly (Book Review). Brown, Judith C. // American Historical Review;Oct87, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p938
Reviews the book 'Women, History, and Theory: The Essays of Joan Kelly,' by Joan Kelly.
- The Women's History of the World. McFeely, Mary Drake // Library Journal;4/15/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 7, p86
Reviews the book "The Women's History of the World," Rosalind Miles.
- Women in the New Worlds (Book). Boyd, Sandra Hughes // Library Journal;1/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p100
Reviews the book 'Women in the New Worlds: Historical Perspectives on the Wesleyan Tradition,' edited by Hilah F. Thomas and Rosemary Skinner Keller.
- Journal of Women's History (Book). E.S.W. // Middle East Journal;Summer90, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p539
Reviews the book "Journal of Women's History."
- A Widening Sphere (Book Review). Weinberg, Rita // Library Journal;4/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p807
Reviews the book 'A Widening Sphere: changing roles of Victorian women,' edited by Martha Vicinus.