The Utopian Alternative: Fourierism in Nineteenth-Century America
- Safekeeping. Weisberg, Jennifer // Jewish Quarterly (Routledge);Autumn/Winter2015, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p84
No abstract available.
- Locating the United States in Twentieth-Century World History. Guarneri, Carl J. // Perspectives on History;Nov2011, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p33
The article offers information on the book "Locating the United States in 20th-Century World History" by Carl J. Guarneri.
- Utopianism and Marxism. McCarthy, Conor // Utopian Studies;2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p543
A review of the book "Utopianism and Marxism," second edition, part of the Ralahine Utopian Studies series, by Vincent Geoghegan is presented.
- Ecological Utopias (Book Review). Graybosch, Anthony // Utopian Studies;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p228
Reviews the book `Ecological Utopias: Envisioning the Sustainable Society,' by Marius de Geus.
- Patterns of Order and Utopia (Book Review). Hansot, Elisabeth // Utopian Studies;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p230
Reviews the book `Patterns of Order & Utopia,' by Dorothy F. Donnelly.
- A Utopian Experiment in Kentucky (Book Review). Wunderlich, Roger // Utopian Studies;1999, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p312
Reviews the book `A Utopian Experiment in Kentucky: Integration and Social Equality at Berea, 1866-1904,' by Richard D. Sears.
- Herrrnhut. Australia's First Utopian Commune (Book). Russell, Elizabeth // Utopian Studies;2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p232
Reviews the book 'Herrnhut. Australia's First Utopian Commune,' by William J. Metcalf and Elizabeth Huf.
- Picture Imperfect: Utopian Thought for an Anti-Utopian Age. Shearmur, Jeremy // Policy;Winter2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p57
The article reviews the book "Picture Imperfect: Utopian Thought for an Anti-Utopian Age," by Russell Jacoby.
- The Road to Utopia (Book Review). Himmelfarb, Gertrude // American Historical Review;Apr75, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p407
Reviews the book 'The Road to Utopia: A Study of John Stuart Mill's Social Thought,' by F.L. Van Holthoon.