Britain on the Breadline: A Social and Political History of Britain between the Wars
- Philip Snowden: A Biography, 1864-1937 (Book). Johnson, Paul Barton // American Historical Review;Feb1991, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p171
Reviews the book "Philip Snowden: A Biography, 1864-1937," by Keith Laybourn.
- Scouting expedition. Bogdanor, Vernon // New Statesman;5/17/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5158, p47
A review of the book "Britain's First Labour Government," by John Shepherd and Keith Laybourn is presented.
- Liberalism and the Rise of Labour, 1890-1918 (Book Review). Cline, Catherine Ann // American Historical Review;Jun85, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p679
Reviews the book 'Liberalism and the Rise of Labour, 1890-1918,' by Keith Laybourn and Jack Reynolds.
- Liberal Radical Socialist? McKibbin, Ross // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring90, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p68
Reviews the book "Philip Snowden: A Biography," by Keith Laybourn.
- British Political Leaders (Book Review). O'Gorman, Jack; Quinn, Mary Ellen // Booklist;11/15/2001, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p594
Reviews the book 'British Political Leaders: A Biographical Dictionary,' edited by Keith Laybourn.
- SUEZ. // New Yorker;8/5/1967, Vol. 43 Issue 24, p82
Reviews the book "Suez," by Hugh Thomas.
- Northampton (Book Review). Jones, W.J. // American Historical Review;Dec83, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p1262
Reviews the book 'Northampton: Patronage and Policy at the Court of James I,' by Linda Levy Peck.
- Lord Liverpool (Book Review). Sack, James J. // American Historical Review;Oct85, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p930
Reviews the book 'Lord Liverpool: The Life and Political Career of Robert Banks Jenkinson, Second Earl of Liverpool, 1770-1828' by Norman Gash.
- From Bennite to Blairite. Benn, Melissa // New Statesman;10/14/2016, Vol. 145 Issue 5336, p48
No abstract available.