Labour-Communist Relations Part I/ Part II/ Part III
- History of the Communist Party of Great Britain, 1927-41. Croucher, Richard // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Apr87, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p63
Reviews the book "History of the Communist Party of Great Britain, 1927-41," by Noreen Branson.
- Britain in the Nineteen Twenties. Renshaw, Pat // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn76, Issue 33, p76
Reviews the book "Britain in the Nineteen Twenties," by Noreen Branson.
- Book reviews. Spellman, Martin // Capital & Class;Autumn98, Vol. 21 Issue 66, p178
Reviews the book "History of the Communist Party of Great Britain, 1941-1951," by Noreen Branson.
- PROFILE: BILL MOORE. Heymont, George // Advocate;7/23/85, Issue 425, p12
Profiles artist Bill Moore who portrays celebrities in Los Angeles, California. Realism in his artwork; Recognition of the quality of his work; Reason behind his success; Moore's struggle for recognition.
- SMART PEOPLE. // Business People;Jan2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p29
The article announces that Bill Moore, a portfolio manager for SFG Asset Management, has achieved the Certified Fund Specialist (CFS) designation.
- "Wrench". // Sculpture;Oct2015, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p84
An image of the cast bronze and fabricated stainless steel artwork "Wrench," by Bill Moore is presented.
- A healthy split. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/25/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 13, p110
Photographs of fitness expert Michelle Bridges with her husband Bill Moore, days after announcing the end of their marriage, are presented.
- New man takes over at Lake Mead Hospital. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;03/06/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p11
Reports on Bill Moore's goals as chief executive officer of Lake Mead Hospital Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Expansion of services for female patients; Continuation of outreach activities; Randall Hempling as predecessor; Opening of a chest pain center in March 2000; Launch of a primary...
- Tricky dick. Tarrant, Bill // Field & Stream;Apr95, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p100
Discusses the qualities that make a dog a winner. Remarks of dog trainer Bill Moore; Participation in the National Shoot to Retrieve Association (NSTRA); Training a bird dog; Contact information. INSET: Dogs, by Francis G. Markham..