- Book reviews. Wilde, Lawrence // Capital & Class;Summer97, Vol. 19 Issue 62, p201
Reviews two books related to socialism. "The Socialist Tradition: From Crisis to Decline," by Carl Boggs; "The Politics of Marxism: The Critical Debates," by Jules Townshend.
- British Economists and the Empire/New Liberalism (Book). Herkless, J.L. // Victorian Studies;Winter85, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p349
Reviews two books on economics in Great Britain. 'British Economists and the Empire,' by John Cunningham Wood; 'New Liberalism: The Political Economy of J.A. Hobson,' by John Allett.
- Contemporary Authors (Book Review). Harris, Robert R. // Library Journal;2/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p476
Reviews the book 'Contemporary Authors: Cumulative Index, Volumes 1-64.'
- Contemporary Authors (Book). Budd, John // Library Journal;7/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 13, p1406
Reviews the book 'Contemporary Authors--New Revision Series,' edited by Ann Evory.
- Author! Author! // New Yorker;8/25/1962, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p108
The article reviews the book "Author! Author!," by P.G. Wodehouse.
- afterWORDS. // Creative Nonfiction;Fall2012, Issue 46, p80
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including creative nonfiction, Australian writers and literature.
- Editorial. Rao, GSP // Muse India;Sep/Oct2013, Issue 51, p28
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including world literature, authors, and nonfiction writing.
- Confessions of a Library Lover. Lawliss, Chuck // Library Journal;3/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p60
Offers an author's perspective on the importance of libraries in non-fiction writing. Help provided by the New York Public Library's information services to the author; Information researched in the library while writing a travel book on Hawaii; Reference to an interview with author Barbara...
- The Camus Notebooks. Liebling, A. J. // New Yorker;2/8/1964, Vol. 39 Issue 51, p128
The article reviews the book "Notebooks," translated by Philip Thody.