An Annotated Critical Bibliography of William Morris
- Memorabilia. Watson, John Gillard // Notes & Queries;Dec94, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p437
Reviews `An Annotated Critical Bibliography of William Morris,' by David and Sheila Latham.
- William Morris, 'News from Nowhere'/An Annotated Critical Bibliography of William Morris (Book Review). James, Edward // Utopian Studies;1995, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p133
Reviews two books on William Morris. `William Morris, `News from Nowhere': Cent'Anni Dopo,' by Adriana Corrado, Peter Faulkner, Krishan Kumar and Edvige Schulte; `An Annotated Critical Bibliography of William Morris,' edited by David Latham and Sheila Latham.
- Magic in Narrative. Gooch, Bryan N.S. // Canadian Literature;Summer2001, Issue 169, p150
Reviews two books on magic. `An Evening With W.O. Mitchell,' edited by Barbara Mitchell and Ormond Mitchell; `Magic Lies: The Art of W.O. Mitchell,' edited by Sheila Latham and David Latham.
- Professional reading. Olsgaard, J.N. // Library Journal;11/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 18, p137
Reviews the book "Library Services for Off-Campus and Distance Education: An Annotated Bibliography," by Sheila Latham and others.
- The Big Time. Mead, Rebecca // New Yorker;11/09/98, Vol. 74 Issue 34, p35
Narrates the fate of comedians David Latham and Paul Boocock on their efforts to get into Hollywood and star in a television show. Information on the duo named Premium Bob; Deal of the duo with ABC; Outcome of the deal.
- BRITISH JUDGE ORDERS CONDOMS INTO PRISONS. Wockner, Rex // Bay Windows;7/15/1999, pN.PAG
Reports that British High Court Justice David Latham has ordered the Home Office to distribute condoms in prisons in cases where gay inmates are having sex without protection.
- 10 top stories on TheLawyer.com. // Lawyer;2/25/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p5
The article presents a list of the 10 most popular stories on TheLawyer.com website for the week of February 15-21, 2013, including reports on business profits, alleged discrimination against a pregnant trainee at the Travers' law firm, and the death of Hogan Lovells law firm partner David Latham.
- No place like home. Billings, Lee // New Scientist;5/14/2011, Vol. 210 Issue 2812, p46
The article looks at how a planet discovered in 2011 was first noticed by astronomer David Latham in 1988 but not accepted by the scientific community due to the planet's behavior in relationship to its solar system. Aspects of this planet which deviate from modern astronomical beliefs are...
- The Pre-Raphaelites. Boos, Florence S. // Victorian Poetry;Fall2006, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p364
The article reviews books and essays about the Pre-Raphaelites including "The Correspondence of Dante Gabriel Rossetti, The Chelsea Years, 1863-1872, III. 1871-72," volume 5, edited by William E. Fredeman, Roger C. Lewis, Jane Cowan, Roger W. Peattie, Allan Life, and Page Life, "Haunted Texts:...