Before the Luddites: Custom, Community and Machinery in the English Woollen Industry, 1776-1809
- Riotous Assemblies: Popular Protest in Hanoverian England. Jones, Peter D. // Cultural & Social History;2008, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p245
The article reviews the book "Riotous Assemblies: Popular Protest in Hanoverian England," by Adrian Randall.
- New facilities at Birmingham. // British Dental Journal;2/27/2010, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p150
The article reports on the tour visit of Professor Adrian Randall, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Academic Quality and Students at Birmingham, University to the School of Dentistry to open the new Clinical Skills Laboratory.
- An Atlas of Industrial Protest in Britain. Laybourn, Keith // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter96, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p342
Reviews the book "An Atlas of Industrial Protest in Britain 1750-1990," by Andrew Charlesworth, David Gilbert, Adrian Randall, Humphrey Southall and Chris Wrigley.
- Markets, Market Culture and Popular Protest in Eighteenth Century Britain and Ireland (Book). Collins, Brenda // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter1997, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p335
Reviews the book "Markets, Market Culture and Popular Protest in Eighteenth-Century Britain and Ireland," by Adrian Randall and Andrew Charlesworth.
- THE WOOLLEN INDUSTRY. Richards, R. T. D. // Textile Institute & Industry;Jul1965, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p184
The article reviews the book "The Woollen Industry," by Alan Brearly.
- THE JOURNAL 1970. // Textile Institute & Industry;Dec1970, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p350
The article reviews the book "The Journal 1970."
- Is Australia still riding on the sheep's back? EVANS, RAY // Institute of Public Affairs Review;May2013, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p60
The article reviews the book "Breaking the Sheep's Back" by Charles Massy.
- THE WOOL INDUSTRY. // Education;Dec1917, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p357
The article reviews the book "The Wool Industry: Commercial Problems of the American Woolen and Worsted Manufacturer," by Paul T. Cherington.
- Wools of New Zealand launches $20-M promo budget. // Textile World;Aug94, Vol. 144 Issue 8, p30
Reports on the funding for research and promotion of the Wools of New Zealand brand during the 1994/1995 fiscal year. US carpet manufacturers and carpet yarn spinners supporting the program.