Stoking up the Past: A Sketchbook History of the Gas Industry and the Growth of the Gas Workers' Union in Plymouth
- Manual of sheep and goat medicine. Hall, Jennifer // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;4/21/2012, Vol. 170 Issue 16, p418
The article reviews the book "Sheep and Goat Medicine," Second Edition, by D. C. Pugh and A. N. Bird.
- PLANNING; NO. 210(Book). // New Republic;9/20/43, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p402
Reviews the book "Planning; No. 210. The Gas Industry in War."
- Biblio Service. Fischlmayr, Iris // Management International Review (MIR);Feb2010, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p131
The article reviews the book "Global Leadership -- Research, Practice and Development," by M. E. Mendenhall, J. S. Osland, A. Bird, G. R. Oddou and M. L. Maznevski.
- Trends in the Soviet Oil and Gas Industry (Book). Clayton, Elizabeth // ACES Bulletin;Fall/Winter77, Vol. 19 Issue 3/4, p75
Reviews the book 'Trends in the Soviet Oil and Gas Industry,' by Robert W. Campbell.
- Introduction to the Global Oil & Gas Business. Gordon, Richard L. // Energy Journal;2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p240
The article reviews the book "Introduction to the Global Oil & Gas Business," by Samuel A. Van Vactor.
- The German Path to Natural Gas Liberalisation: Is it a Special Case? Green, Richard // Energy Journal;2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p207
The article reviews the book "The German Path to Natural Gas Liberalisation: Is it a Special Case?," by Heiko Lohmann.
- Liquefied Natural Gas: The Law and Business of LNG. Valentine, Thomas E. // Journal of Energy & Natural Resources Law (International Bar Ass;May2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p321
The article reviews the book "Liquefied Natural Gas: The Law and Business of LNG," edited by Paul Griffin.
- The Future of Russian Gas and Gazprom. Atakhanova, Zauresh // Energy Journal;2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p181
Reviews the book "The Future of Russian Gas and Gazprom," by Jonathan P. Stern.
- Book review. Trebing, Harry M. // Land Economics;May93, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p209
Reviews the book "Clean Cheap Heat: The Development of Residential Markets for Natural Gas in the United States," by John H. Herbert.