Metropolis. London: Histories and Representations since 1800
- Metropolis/The Industrial City, 1820--1870 (Book). Schwarzbach, F.S. // Victorian Studies;Spring91, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p382
Reviews two books. 'Metropolis: London, Histories and Representations Since 1800,' edited by David Feldman and Gareth Stedman Jones; 'The Industrial City, 1820-1870,' by Dorothy and Alan Shelston.
- Policing and Punishment in London, 1660-1750: Urban Crime and the Limits of Terror (Book). Linebaugh, Peter // Canadian Journal of History;Apr2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p106
Reviews the book 'Policing and Punishment in London, 1660-1750: Urban Crime and the Limits of Terror,' by J.M. Beattie.
- The London Eyre of 1276 (Book Review). Walker, Sue Sheridan // American Historical Review;Apr82, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p434
Reviews the book 'The London Eyre of 1276,' edited by Martin Weinbaum.
- London: A Life in Maps. Siemer, Julia // Cartographic Perspectives;Spring2008, Issue 60, p71
The article reviews the book "London: A Life in Maps," by Peter Whitfield.
- Londoners. Kharibian, Leah // Oxford Art Journal;1988, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p90
The article reviews the book "Londoners," by Celina Fox.
- The London American Legend: A History of the Label (1949 to 2000). Lewis, David N. // ARSC Journal;Spring2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book "The London American Legend: A History of the Label (1949 to 2000)," compiled by David M. McKee.
- Hackney. WHITE, JERRY // History Today;Aug2012, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p58
The article reviews the book "Hackney: An Uncommon History in Five Parts," edited by Margaret Willes.
- The Growth of Victorian London (Book). Tarn, John Nelson // Victorian Studies;Spring78, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p416
Reviews the book 'The Growth of Victorian London,' by Donald J. Olsen.
- The Spiv and the Architect: Unruly Life in Postwar London. Crane, Sheila // CAA Reviews (College Art Association);7/14/2011, p1
The article reviews the book "The Spiv and the Architect: Unruly Life in Postwar London," by Richard Hornsey.