- Godwin's Political Justice (Book Review). Clark, John P. // American Historical Review;Apr89, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p438
Reviews the book 'Godwin's Political Justice,' by Mark Philp.
- Thomas Paine (Book). Wootton, David; Dunbabin, Jean; Rowett, J.S. // English Historical Review;Apr2001, Vol. 116 Issue 466, p494
Reviews the book 'Thomas Paine: Political Writings,' edited by Bruce Kuklick.
- Resisting Napoleon: The British Response to the Threat of Invasion, 1797-1815. Mitchell, Leslie // English Historical Review;Jun2007, Vol. 122 Issue 497, p838
The article reviews the book "Resisting Napoleon: The British Response to the Threat of Invasion, 1797-1815," edited by Mark Philp.
- Pain (Book). Dyck, Peter James // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar67, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p630
Reviews the book 'Pain. Henry Ford Hospital International Symposium,' edited by Robert S. Knighton and Paul R. Dumke.
- Pain (Book). Domino, Edward F. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May76, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p625
Reviews the book 'Pain. Clinical and Experimental Perspectives,' edited by Matisyohu Weisenberg.
- Chest Pain. Haber, Richard J. // New England Journal of Medicine;1/17/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 3, p213
Reviews the book 'Chest Pain,' edited by J. Willis Hurst and Douglas C. Morris.
- Back Pain (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;9/15/90, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p487
Reviews the book 'Back Pain: An International Review,' edited by John K. Paterson and LoÃ¯c Burn.
- Political Science Annual (Book Review). Gillespie, John V. // World Affairs;Winter75/76, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p245
Reviews the book `Political Science Annual: An International Review,' volume 5, edited by Cornelius P. Cotter.
- Englishness (Book). Murfin, Ross C. // Victorian Studies;Autumn87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'Englishness: Politics and Culture 1880-1920,' edited by Robert Colls and Philip Dodd.