The 'Golden' Twenties: Art and Literature in the Weimar Republic (Book Review)
- The â€˜Goldenâ€™ Twenties (Book). Rettig, Ulrike S. // Library Journal;9/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 15, p85
Reviews the book 'The 'Golden' Twenties: Art and Literature in the Weimar Republic,' by Barbel Schrader and Jurgen Schebera.
- Kunst-Metropole Berlin 1918-1933. Zimmermann, Ulf // World Literature Today;Spring88, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p279
Reviews the book "Kunst-Metropole Berlin 1918-1933," edited by BÃ¤rbel Schrader and JÃ¼rgen Schebera.
- Hanns Eisler Briefe 1907-1943. Albert, Claudia // Fontes Artis Musicae;Oct-Dec2011, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p443
A review of the book "Hanns Eisler Briefe 1907-1943," edited by JÃ¼rgen Schebera and Maren KÃ¶ster.
- The Distant Sound. Ross, Alex // New Republic;1/27/97, Vol. 216 Issue 4, p31
Reviews several books about German musicians. "Kurt Weill: An Illustrated Life," by JÃ¼rgen Schebera and translated by Caroline Murphy; "Speak Low (When You Speak Love): The Letters of Kurt Weill and Lotte Lenya," edited and translated by Lys Symonette and Kim Kowalke; "Franz...
- Art and Literature. Mitchell, John B. // Art Education;Apr59, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p11
The article reviews the book "Art and Literature."
- Influence in Art and Literature. Eggers Jr., Walter F. // Clio;Winter78, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p340
The article reviews the book "Influence in Art and Literature," by GÃ¶ran HermerÃ©n.
- Blitzkrieg. Darling, Kristina Marie // Pleiades;Summer2014, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p238
No abstract available.
- ExprÃ¨s. Roudiez, Leon S. // World Literature Today;Spring84, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p238
Reviews the book "ExprÃ¨s," by Michel Butor.
- Able Artists. Gastwirt, Leslie J. // Library Journal;10/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 16, p72
Reviews the book 'Profiles in the Arts.'