Working Together, A Short History of the London Co-op Society Political Committee (Book Review)
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Newens, Stan; Fleit, Keith // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter90, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p18
This article presents letters to the editor referencing topics discussed in the previous issues. The opinion of Stan Newens, regarding the review of Keith Laybourn on Dudley White's book "The Liberal Ascendancy: Colchester 1880-1910," is highlighted in the first letter sent to the editors of...
- A Bibliography of Co-operative Societies' Histories (Book Review). // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring74, Issue 28, p99
Reviews the book "A Bibliography of Co-operative Societies' Histories," by John B. Smethurst.
- Cooperatives Revisited. Smith, Charles David // Labour, Capital & Society;Nov1989, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p380
The article reviews the book "Cooperatives Revisited," edited by Hans Hedlund.
- COOPERATION. Delaney, John P. // America;1/17/1942, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p414
The article reviews the book "Cooperation," by Edgar Schmiedeler.
- Die Genossenschaften. Specht, K. G. // KÃ¶lner Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Soziologie & Sozialpsychologie;1948/1949, Vol. 1, p467
The article reviews the book "Die Genossenschaften," by Werner ZiegenfuÃŸ.
- ABC OF COOPERATIVES. Phelps, Clyde William; Clark, Lincoln // Journal of Marketing;Jul1941, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p80
The article reviews the book "ABC of Cooperatives," by Gerald Richardson.
- Just Good Business. Fierst, Herbert A. // New Republic;9/8/37, Vol. 92 Issue 1188, p137
Reviews the book "Cooperative Enterprise," by Jacob Baker.
- Cycles of growth. Bonner, Mari // Americas;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p4
Features Los Tamarindos Bicycle Cooperative, a project which was initially conceived as a mental health program for the youth of Guarjila, El Salvador. Expansion of the program to include a tree nursery project; Donation of bikes through grass-roots campaigns; Social role of the bicycle...
- It's unanimous. Reynolds, Bruce J. // Farmer Cooperatives;Jul95, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p15
Discusses the reason behind cooperative boards' tendency to strive harder compared to other types of governing boards to reach unanimous decisions. Competition for members; Decisions must be made; Norm for society.