Testament of a Peace Lover: Letters From Vera Brittain (Book Review)
- ART AND ARDOR. Atlas, James // Atlantic (02769077);Jul83, Vol. 252 Issue 1, p104
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Turgenev's Letters,' edited by A. V. Knowles.
- The Lisle Letters (Book). Pearlman, E. // Library Journal;8/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 14, p1533
Reviews the book 'The Lisle Letters,' edited by M. Saint Clare Byrne.
- LETTERS TO FATHER (Book Review). Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/27/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 35, p63
Reviews the book `Letters to Father: Suor Maria Celeste to Galileo, 1623-1633,' annotated by Dava Sobel.
- Selected Letters (Book). Carrington, George C. // American Notes & Queries;Sep/Oct1985, Vol. 24 Issue 1/2, p28
Reviews the book 'Selected Letters: 1912-1920,' vol. 6, by W.D. Howells and edited by William M. Gibson and Christoph K. Lohmann.
- The Hogarth Letters (Book). Weales, Gerald // Smithsonian;Aug86, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p128
Reviews the book "The Hogarth Letters," introduction by Hermione Lee.
- A Portrait in Letters: Correspondence to and about Conrad (Book). Hunter, Allan // Notes & Queries;Mar97, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p137
Reviews the book 'A Portrait in Letters: Correspondence to and About Conrad,' edited by J. H. Stape and Owen Knowles.
- Bibliophobia Revisited. Maloney, Henry B. // Education Week;10/25/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p41
The article provides a letter to the editor concerning the article "Bibliophobia," from the October 4, 2006 issue.
- YOUR SAY. Sandilands, S.; Branson, J.; French, Kevin; Blogg, L.; Coogan, J.; Jones, K. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/11/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 32, p119
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Diary of a Little Battler" in the July 28, 2008 issue.
- Max and Will (Book). Hounion, Morris A. // LJ: Library Journal;12/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 22, p2318
Reviews the book 'Max and Will: Max Beerbohm and William Rothenstein. Their friendship and letters, 1893-1945,' by Max Beerbohm and William Rothenstein.