Testament of a Peace Lover: Letters From Vera Brittain (Book Review)
- ART AND ARDOR. Atlas, James // Atlantic (02769077);Jul83, Vol. 252 Issue 1, p104
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Turgenev's Letters,' edited by A. V. Knowles.
- The Lisle Letters (Book). Pearlman, E. // Library Journal;8/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 14, p1533
Reviews the book 'The Lisle Letters,' edited by M. Saint Clare Byrne.
- The Hogarth Letters (Book). Weales, Gerald // Smithsonian;Aug86, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p128
Reviews the book "The Hogarth Letters," introduction by Hermione Lee.
- Bibliophobia Revisited. Maloney, Henry B. // Education Week;10/25/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p41
The article provides a letter to the editor concerning the article "Bibliophobia," from the October 4, 2006 issue.
- YOUR SAY. Sandilands, S.; Branson, J.; French, Kevin; Blogg, L.; Coogan, J.; Jones, K. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/11/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 32, p119
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Diary of a Little Battler" in the July 28, 2008 issue.
- Poor Poor Clare. Mormando, Franco // America;5/6/2002, Vol. 186 Issue 15, p30
Reviews the book 'Letters to Father: Suor Maria Celeste to Galileo, 1623-1633,' translated and annotated by Dava Sobel.
- Selected Letters (Book). Carrington, George C. // American Notes & Queries;Sep/Oct1985, Vol. 24 Issue 1/2, p28
Reviews the book 'Selected Letters: 1912-1920,' vol. 6, by W.D. Howells and edited by William M. Gibson and Christoph K. Lohmann.
- A Personal Look at Israel's Losses. Phillips, Moshe // Outpost;May2013, Issue 265, p12
The article reviews the book "Letters to Talia" by Dov Indig.
- THE LISLE LETTERS (Book Review). Trevor-Roper, Hugh // American Scholar;Summer82, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p410
Reviews the book 'The Lisle Letters,' edited by Muriel St. Clare Byrne.