- Plehve. Repression and Reform in Imperial Russia, 1902-1904 (Book Review). Dowler, E.W. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr85, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Plehve. Repression and Reform in Imperial Russia, 1902-1904,' by Edward H. Judge.
- Regional Ministers (Book Review). Murrell, David // Annals of Regional Science;Jun93, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p187
Reviews the book 'Regional Ministers: Power and Influence in the Canadian Cabinet,' by Herman Bakvis.
- Gordon the Red. Taylor, Robert // New Statesman;12/9/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4617, p53
Reviews the book 'Maxton,' by Gordon Brown.
- Motivating Ministers to Morality (Book). Richards, David // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2003, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p360
Reviews the book 'Motivating Ministers to Morality,' edited by J. Flemming and I. Holland.
- Family Silver. Roger, Warwick // North & South;Oct2006, Issue 247, p115
The article reviews the book "Family Silver," by Richard Shallcrass.
- TITMUSS REGAINED (Book). // New Yorker;6/4/90, Vol. 66 Issue 16, p102
Reviews the book "Titmuss Regained," by John Mortimer.
- American Historians and the World Today: Responsibilities and Opportunities. Hanke, Lewis // American Historical Review;Feb75, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p1
Discusses the need for American historians to strengthen the teaching and writing in the U.S. of the history of all regions of the world, recognize the study abroad of U.S. history and foster professional relations of historians on an international scale. Consequences of the discovery of...
- A Man and an Institution (Book Review). Adams, R.J.Q. // American Historical Review;Jun85, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p680
Reviews the book 'A Man and an Institution: Sir Maurice Hankey, the Cabinet Secretariat and the Custody of Cabinet Secrecy,' by John F. Naylor.
- Frances Perkins (Book Review). Plessinger, Suzanne // Library Journal;6/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p1413
Reviews the book 'Frances Perkins: A Member of the Cabinet,' by Bill Severn.