Tom Mann's Social and Economic Writings, a Pre-Syndicalist Selection (Book Review)
- Evolutionary Economics and Human Nature. de Giovinazzo, Viviana // Journal of the History of Economic Thought (Cambridge University;Sep2008, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p416
The article reviews the book "Evolutionary Economics and Human Nature," edited by John Laurent.
- Henry George's Legacy in Economic Thought. Horner, Jim // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p289
The article reviews the book "Henry George's Legacy in Economic Thought," edited by John Laurent.
- New Perspective on Adam Smith's The Theory of Moral Sentiments. Paganelli, Maria Pia // Journal of the History of Economic Thought (Cambridge University;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p135
The article reviews the book "New Perspectives on Adam Smith's The Theory of Moral Sentiments," edited by Geoff Cockfield, Ann Firth, and John Laurent.
- NEWS AND NOTES. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall91, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p2
Offers news briefs related to British labor history, as of September 1991. Highlights of the summer 1990 edition of the "Journal of Regional and Local Studies," an issue focused on the nineteenth anniversary of the Labour Party; Discount offered by the North West Labour History Group on its...
- Book Reviews. // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p283
The article reviews several books including "Winners and Losers in Globalization," by Guillermo de la Dehesa, "Cultures Merging: A Historical and Economic Critique of Culture," by Eric L. Jones, and "Henry George's Legacy in Economic Thought," edited by John Laurent.
- Empowerment as the key to environmental protection: the need for Environmental Poverty Law Cole, Luke W. // Ecology Law Quarterly;1992, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p619
No abstract available.
- Household migration and the structuration of patriarchy: evidence from the USA Halfacree, Keith H. // Progress in Human Geography;Jun1995, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p159
No abstract available.
- Executive Summary. // Venezuela Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p5
The article presents several information related to the social and economic development in Venezuela.
- Love or money. McCloskey, Deirdre N. // Eastern Economic Journal;Winter96, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p97
Focuses on love in economics. Adam Smith's authorship of the book `The Theory of Moral Sentiments,' which celebrated love; Ways in which economists preserve their simple view of the word `love'; Men's unconscious reliance on the separation theorem; Jeremy Bentham's role in seizing the...