- Taking apart the west. Seymour, Richard // New Statesman;7/28/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4907, p49
The article reviews the book "A People's History of the World," by Chris Harman.
- The Unliquidated Crisis of Capitalism. FINGER, BARRY // New Politics;Summer2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p108
This article reviews the book "Zombie Capitalism: Global Crisis and the Relevance of Marx," by Chris Harman.
- State capitalism. Shaw, Eric // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring76, Issue 32, p70
Reviews two books about state capitalism. "State Capitalism in Russia," by Tony Cliff; "Bureaucracy and Revolution in Eastern Europe," by Chris Harman.
- Zombie Capitalism: Global Crisis and the Relevance of Marx. Doughty, Howard A. // College Quarterly;Spring2009, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p4
The article reviews the book "Zombie Capitalism: Global Crisis and the Relevance of Marx," by Chris Harman.
- Chris Harman: 1942-2009. Maass, Alan // Green Left Weekly;11/18/2009, Issue 818, p19
An obituary for British socialist and author Chris Harman is presented.
- ART AND SOUL. // Community Care;6/12/2008, Issue 1726, p6
A photograph featuring Chris Harman is presented, along with his paintings at an exhibition organized by people with learning disabilities at east London.
- Books Social Science students should read. // India Today;3/16/2015, p1
No abstract available.
- Chris Paul Harman Wins 2007 Jules LÃ©ger Prize. // Canadian Musician;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p14
The article announces that composer Chris Paul Harman has received the 2007 Jules LÃ©ger Prize for New Chamber Music for his album "Postludio a rovescio" from the Canada Council for the Arts.
- Review: CDs. Potter, Tully // Strad;Feb99, Vol. 110 Issue 1306, p201
Reviews the music recording of violin sonatas composed by Michael Colgrass, Jim Hiscott, Diana McIntosh, and Chris Paul Harman, and performed by various musicians. Performances by violist Rivka Golani, percussionists Ryan Scott and Christine Huang, and pianist Stephen Clarke.