English Football and Society, 1910-1950
- English Football and Society, 1910-1950 (Book). Bittner, Donald F. // American Historical Review;Feb1991, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p172
Reviews the book "English Football and Society, 1910-1950," by Nicholas Fishwick.
- English Football and Society, 1910-1950/Pay Up and Play the Game. Professional Sport in Britain, 1875-1914/Sport and the British: A Modern History/Sport in Britain: A Social History (Book). Waller, P.J. // English Historical Review;Jan1991, Vol. 106 Issue 418, p135
Reviews books on history of sports in Great Britain. 'English Football and Society, 1910-1950,' by Nicholas Fishwick; 'Pay Up and Play the Game, Professional Sport in Britain, 1875-1914,' by Wray Vamplew; 'Sport and the British: A Modern History,' by Richard Holt; 'Sport in Britain: A Social...
- The beautiful game. Bennett, Oliver // Design Week;5/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p32
Reviews the book 'Magnum Football.'
- FOOTBALL (Book review). Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;8/6/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 32, p80
Reviews the book `Football: The Ivy League Origins of an American Obsession,' by Mark F. Bernstein.
- Football Handbook (Book Review). Berger, Morey // Library Journal;1/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p205
Reviews the book 'Football Handbook,' by Sam DeLuca.
- Who's Who in Football (Book Review). Farley, Charles // LJ: Library Journal;3/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p468
Reviews the book 'Who's Who in Football,' by Ronald L. Mendell and Timothy B. Phares.
- My Greatest Day in Football (Book Review). Scheeren, William // Library Journal;7/1/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 12, p99
Reviews the book 'My Greatest Day in Football: The Legends of Football Recount Their Greatest Moments,' edited by Bob McCullough.
- A Game of Passion (Book Review). // LJ: Library Journal;1/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p354
Reviews the book 'A Game of Passion,' published by the National Football League.
- Bednarik (Book Review). Berger, Morey // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1864
Reviews the book 'Bednarik: last of the sixty-minute men,' by Chuck Bednarik and Jack McCallum.