Artisans and Sans-Culottes: Popular Movements in France and Britain during the French Revolution
- The Merthyr Rising. Baxter, John // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring79, Issue 38, p64
Reviews the book "The Merthyr Rising," By Gwyn A. Williams.
- Documents of the Ceylon National Congress and Nationalist Politics in Ceylon, 1929-1950 (Book Review). Wilson, A. Jeyaratnam // American Historical Review;Oct79, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p1131
Reviews four volumes of the book 'Documents of the Ceylon National Congress and Nationalist Politics in Ceylon, 1929-1950,' edited by Michael Roberts.
- Guy Debord and the Situationist International (Book). Houissa, Ali // Library Journal;1/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the book 'Guy Debord and the Situationist International: Texts and Documents,' by Tom McDonough.
- Political Science Annual (Book Review). Gillespie, John V. // World Affairs;Winter75/76, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p245
Reviews the book `Political Science Annual: An International Review,' volume 5, edited by Cornelius P. Cotter.
- Revista de Estudios Politico. Specht, K. G. // KÃ¶lner Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Soziologie & Sozialpsychologie;1949/1950, Vol. 2, p376
The article reviews the July - August 1949 issue of the periodical "Revista de Estudios Politico."
- United States Political Science Documents (Book Review). Linden, Sally // Library Journal;4/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p907
Reviews the book 'United States Political Science Documents'.
- Englishness (Book). Murfin, Ross C. // Victorian Studies;Autumn87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'Englishness: Politics and Culture 1880-1920,' edited by Robert Colls and Philip Dodd.
- Political Power in Pre-Colonial Buganda: Economy, Society, and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century. McKnight, Glenn H. // African Studies Review;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p138
Reviews the book "Political Power in Pre-Colonial Buganda: Economy, Society, and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century," by Richard Reid.
- Political competition: Theory and applications (Book). Munger, Michael C. // Public Choice;Jul2003, Vol. 116 Issue 1/2, p241
Reviews the book 'Political Competition: Theory and Applications,' by John Roemer.