The Bowerchalke Parish Papers (Book Review)
- On the Road: Mobile Ideas for Libraries (Periodical). Fair, Shana C. // Library Journal;2/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p114
Reviews the newsletter "On the Road: Mobile Ideas for Libraries," edited by Cathi S. Alloway.
- "Creative Nonfiction": Real life, research and reflection tell a compelling story. Hart, Melissa // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Apr2008, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p64
This article critiques of the periodical "Creative Nonfiction," edited by Lee Gutkind.
- Magazines. // Best Books for Kids & Teens;Fall2014, p50
No abstract available.
- Writing for Creative Nonfiction. Gutkind, Lee; Gatti, Christian // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Aug96, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p27
Describes the article selection criteria and editorial style of the journal `Creative Nonfiction.' Qualities of good creative nonfiction; Fiction techniques; Length requirement.
- "Dangerous Relations: Israeli Society and the Settlers." Greniman, Deborah // Bridges: A Jewish Feminist Journal;2003, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p104
Reviews the periodical "Eretz Aheret," No. 10, May-June 2002.
- Magazines. Katz, Bill; Bryant, Eric // Library Journal;3/15/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 5, p107
Reviews the periodical `Creative Nonfiction,' edited by Lee Gutkind.
- 1990s--Decade of Change. Ketter, Paula // T+D;Nov2006, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p79
The article reviews several periodicals including "Training & Development," "The Future of HRD," and "The Challenge of Training in the Nineties."
- Heard Anything Funny on the Radio? Dennehey, Jack // AVweb;12/14/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 50a, p1
The article invites its readers to submit original and unpublished stories to the periodical "AVweb."
- Kontinent (Book Review). Hurych, Jitka // Library Journal;5/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 9, p1104
Reviews the book 'Kontinent,' edited by Vladimir Maximov.