End of the affair?
- Labour and Russia: The Attitude of the Labour Party to the USSR, 1924-34 (Book). Calhoun, Daniel F. // American Historical Review;Apr91, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p499
Reviews the book `Labour and Russia: The Attitude of the Labour Party to the USSR, 1924-34,` by Andrew J. Williams.
- Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays. Tager, Jack // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1061
Reviews the book 'Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays,' edited by Kenneth Fones-Wolf, Martin Kaufman and Joseph Carvalho III.
- Biographical Dictionary of American Labor (Book). Sillito, John R. // Library Journal;10/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 16, p1840
Reviews the book 'Biographical Dictionary of American Labor.'
- Labor in Retreat (Book). Xiaolan Bao // Journal of American History;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p1554
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Labor in Retreat: Class and Community Among Men's Clothing Workers of Chicago, 1871-1929,' by Youngsoo Bae.
- Labor in the Public and Nonprofit Sectors (Book Review). Nash, Ken // LJ: Library Journal;9/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1626
Reviews the book 'Labor in the Public and Nonprofit Sectors,' edited by Daniel S. Hamermesh.
- Labor (Book Review). Filippelli, Ronald L. // LJ: Library Journal;9/15/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1626
Reviews the book 'Labor: America's Two-Faced Movement,' by Herrick S. Roth.
- Labor Leaders in American History (Book Review). Foner, Philip S. // American Historical Review;Jun88, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p784
Reviews the book 'Labor Leaders in American History,' edited by Melvyn Dubofsky and Warren Van Tine.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Labor Problem in the United States/Labor Economics and Labor Problems. J. F. T. // America;8/12/1933, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p451
The article reviews the book "Labor Economics and Labor Problems," by Dale Yoder.