Early Green Politics: Back to Nature, Back to the Land, and Socialism in Britain 1880-1900 (Book Review)
- MAGAZINES. // Journalism Quarterly;Summer85, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p422
Reviews the books, "Legal and Business Aspects of the Magazine Industry," by Peter C. Gould and Stephen H. Gross and "John Leech and the Victorian Scene," by Simon Houfe.
- Greenpeace III (Book). Robinson, Ann // Library Journal;4/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p945
Reviews the book 'Greenpeace III: Journey Into the Bomb,' by David McTaggart and Robert Hunter.
- The Green Movement. Geck, Caroline // School Library Journal;May2011, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p134
The article reviews the book "The Green Movement," by Debra A. Miller, part of the Current Controversies book series.
- BROWER YOUTH AWARDS: NEW BOOK OFFERS A ROADMAP FOR CHANGE MAKERS. // Earth Island Journal;Spring2011, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p20
The article reviews the book "The Young Activist's Guide to Building a Green Movement and Changing the World," by Sharon J. Smith.
- The Green Movement in Iran. Rubin, Michael; Malik, Habib C. // Middle East Quarterly;Summer2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p89
The article reviews the book "The Green Movement in Iran," by Hamid Dabashi.
- The advance of the green guards. Parker, Philip // New Scientist;8/3/91, Vol. 131 Issue 1780, p44
Reviews the book 'Green Warriors,' by Fred Pearce.
- AFRICAN EARTHKEEPERS (Book). Bongmba, Elias K. // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2001, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p695
Reviews the book 'African Keepers: Environmental Mission and Liberation in Christian Perspective, Volume II,' by Marthinus L. Daneel.
- Greenpeace: the inside story; how a group of ecologists, journalists and visionaries changed the world (Book). // Ecologist;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p60
Reviews the book "Greenpeace: The Inside Story; How a Group of Ecologists, Journalists and Visionaries Changed the World," by Rex Weyler.
- GREENPEACE: How a Group of Journalists, Ecologists and
Visionaries Changed the World (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;9/1/2004, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p856
Reviews the book "Greenpeace: How a Group of Journalists, Ecologists and Visionaries Changed the World," by Rex Weyler.