In Search of Victorian Values: Aspects of Nineteenth-Century Thought & Society (Book Review)
- Shorter Notices. Porter, Roy // English Historical Review;Jul91, Vol. 106 Issue 420, p728
Reviews the book 'In Search of Victorian Values. Aspects of Nineteenth-Century Thought and Society,' edited by Eric M. Sigsworth.
- THIS IS THE CHALLENGE. LEVITSKY, SERGE L. // America;8/23/1958, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p536
The article reviews the book "This Is the Challenge," by William Benton, with foreword by John Gunther.
- A Study in Moral Theory. Leavenworth, Isabel // New Republic;9/22/26, Vol. 48 Issue 616, p125
Reviews the book "A Study in Moral Theory," by John Laird.
- THE VALUES CONNECTION (Book). Massaro, Thomas // Theological Studies;Sep2002, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p652
Reviews the book 'The Values Connection,' by A. James Reichley.
- VARIETIES OF HUMAN VALUE (Book). Kolaja, Jiri // Social Forces;Oct57, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews the book "Varieties of Human Value," by Charles Morris.
- Honor, Patronage, Kinship & Purity (Book). Litwak, Ken // Review of Biblical Literature;2002, Vol. 4, p322
Reviews the book 'Honor, Patronage, Kinship & Purity,' by David A. deSilva.
- Jackie's Nine (Book Review). // Book Report;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p72
Reviews the book 'Jackie's Nine: Jackie Robinson's Values to Live By,' by Sharon Robinson.
- The Biological Origin of Human Values (Book). Juffras, Angelo // Library Journal;6/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p1385
Reviews the book 'The Biological Origin of Human Values,' by George Edgin Pugh.
- Rediscovering America's Values. Kister, Kenneth F. // Library Journal;3/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 4, p76
Reviews the book "Rediscovering America's Values," by Frances Moore LappÃ©.