Replanning the Blitzed City Centre: A Comparative Study of Bristol, Coventry and Southampton 1941-50
- PLANNING: No. 227. Reconstruction Flans (Book). // New Republic;12/18/44, Vol. 111 Issue 25, p846
Reviews the book "Planning: No. 227."
- Germany: democracy or desert. GARDINER, HAROLD C. // America;11/5/1949, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p131
The article reviews the book "The Struggle for Germany," by Drew Middleton.
- A SURFEIT OF HONEY. // New Yorker;1/19/1957, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p99
The article reviews the book "A Surfeit of Honey," by Russell Lynes.
- Postwar Polyphony (Book Review). Morgan, Roger // History Today;Aug83, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p53
Reviews the book 'Postwar. The Dawn of Today's Europe,' by Richard Mayne.
- What to Do with Germany. // Military Affairs;Jan1944, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p55
The article reviews the book "What to Do with Germany," by Louis Nizer.
- Shouldering the Burdens of Defeat (Book Review). Buse, Dieter K. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p156
Reviews the book `Shouldering the Burdens of Defeat: West Germany and the Reconstruction of Justice,' by Michael L. Hughes.
- THE MARSHALL PLAN REVISITED: THE EUROPEAN RECOVERY PROGRAM IN ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVE. Diebold Jr., William // Foreign Affairs;Spring84, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1010
Reviews the book 'The Marshall Plan Revisited: The European Recovery Program in Economic Perspective,' by Imanuel Wexler.
- Political Reconstruction. // Military Affairs;Spring1946, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p129
The article reviews the book "Political Reconstruction" by Karl Loewenstein.
- The Tyrants' War and the Peoples' Peace. // Military Affairs;Jul1944, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p215
The article reviews the book "The Tyrants' War and the Peoples' Peace," by Ferdinand A. Hermens.