- Ernest Bevin: Foreign Secretary (Book). Stern, Fritz; Despard, Lucy Edwards // Foreign Affairs;Summer84, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p1257
Reviews the book 'Ernest Bevin: Foreign Secretary,' by Alan Bullock.
- The Bevin legacy. // New Statesman & Society;5/21/93, Vol. 6 Issue 253, The Future pVII
Focuses on Ernest Bevin's role in shaping the British trade union movement. Role of Transport and General Workers' Union (TGWU) in labor politics; Biography by Peter Weiler; Lack of knowledge in the industrial and manufacturing regions in Britain; More.
- The Organization of the Post-War World. Bevin, Ernest // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/1/48, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p226
Presents the text of a speech given by British Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Ernest Bevin on January 22, 1948, which deals with democracy.
- 50 years ago. // New Statesman & Society;3/22/96, Vol. 9 Issue 395, p11
Presents an article by Kingsley Martin on the appointment of Ernest Bevin's to the Foreign Office published in the March 23, 1946 issue of `New Statesman & Society' magazine.
- Ernest Bevin. Barber, Brendan // Personnel Today;1/21/2003, p24
Profiles Ernest Bevin who was awarded with the title of the Greatest Briton in Management and Leadership. Role of Bevin in the creation and leadership of the Transport & General Workers Union; Work experience of Bevin; Achievements of Bevin.
- The Peace Conference. Bevin, Ernest // Vital Speeches of the Day;11/15/46, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p85
Presents an excerpt of a speech given by Ernest Bevin, Secretary of State in Great Britain, on October 22, 1946, which deals with the Peace Conference and its implications for Austria and Germany.
- England's Foreign Policy. Bevin, Ernest // Vital Speeches of the Day;1/15/51, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p209
Presents the text of a speech given by Ernest Bevin, the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs of Great Britain, on November 29, 1950, which deals with the foreign policy of England.
- European Independence. Bevin, Ernest // Vital Speeches of the Day;8/1/47, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p611
Presents the text of a speech given by Ernest Bevin, British foreign minister, on July 12, 1947, which deals with the economic and political condition of Europe.
- Labor Party's Foreign Policy. Bevin, Ernest // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/1/45, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p745
Presents the text of a speech given by British States for Foreign Affairs Secretary Ernest Bevin on August 20, 1945, which deals with the foreign policy of the Labor Party.