- Book reviews. van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana // Southern Economic Journal;Jul94, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p245
Reviews the book `Japanese Women Working,' edited by Janet Hunter.
- Women and the Labour Market in Japanâ€™s Industrializing Economy: The Textile Industry Before the Pacific War, by Janet Hunter. London: RoutledgeCurzon, 2003, 320 pp., Â£65.00 (ISBN 0-415-29731-1). Nakabayashi, Masaki // Social Science Japan Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p134
The article reviews the book "Women and the Labour Market in Japan's Industrializing Economy: The Textile Industry Before the Pacific War," by Janet Hunter.
- WOMEN AND THE LABOUR MARKET IN JAPAN'S INDUSTRIALISING ECONOMY: The Textile Industry before the Pacific War. MOSK, CARL // Pacific Affairs;Sep2010, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p598
A review of the book "Women & the Labour Market in Japan's Industrialising Economy: The Textile Industry Before the Pacific War," by Janet Hunter is presented.
- Women and the labour market in Japan's industrialising economy (Book). Parrish, Michael // Business Horizons;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p87
Reviews the book "Women and the Labour Market in Japan's Industrialising Economy," by Janet Hunter.
- The Winner of the 2011 ISS-OUP Prize. NOBLE, Gregory W. // Social Science Japan Journal;Summer2012, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p177
The article announces that London School of Economics and Political Science professor of economic history Janet Hunter has been named the winner of the 10th ISS-OUP prize, awarded by the University of Tokyo's Institute of Social Science (ISS) and the Oxford University Press (OUP).
- picture of health. Brechka, Nicole // Better Nutrition;Jun2010, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p8
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article about Janet Hunter, the winner of the journal's 2010 Redo YOU! health and weight loss contest.
- The Historical Consumer: Consumption and Everyday Life in Japan, 1850-2000. OMAMEUDA, Minoru // Social Science Japan Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p133
A review of the book "The Historical Consumer: Consumption and Everyday Life in Japan, 1850-2000," by Penelope Francks and Janet Hunter is presented.
- Equality for working women. Kirkland, Katie // Monthly Labor Review;Mar2003, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p28
Reviews the book 'Women, Gender, and Work: What Is Equality and How Do We Get There,' edited by Martha Fetherolf Loutfi.
- Connecting (Book). Carow, Barbara // Library Journal;5/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p883
Reviews the book 'Connecting,' by Sally Ashley.