Socialist Europe and Revolutionary Russia
- Reviews of books: Modern Europe. Zimmerman, Judith // American Historical Review;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p1681
Reviews the book `Socialist Europe and Revolutionary Russia: Perception and Prejudice 1848-1923,' by Bruno Naarden.
- The Socialist Idea (Book Review). Charney, George // LJ: Library Journal;9/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 15, p1556
Reviews the book 'The Socialist Idea: A Reappraisal,' by Leszek Kolakowiski and Stuart Hampshire.
- Socialist Perspectives (Book). Muller, Virginia L. // Library Journal;8/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 14, p1488
Reviews the book 'Socialist Perspectives.'
- The economic calculation debate: Lessons for socialists. Adaman, Fikret; Devine, Pat // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Sep96, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p523
Offers an explicit response to the modern Austrian challenge on the economic calculation debate of socialists. Reinterpretation of debate based on tacit knowledge and discovery; Possibility for a market socialist response; Model of participatory planning incorporating both Austrian insight and...
- Bad ideas and neo-socialists. Smith, Doug // Canadian Dimension;Aug94, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p47
Discusses various aspects of Canada's socialists. Neo-socialism; Political views; Author's assertions of neo-socialists being lonely mavericks; Political figures regarded by the author as neo-socialists.
- This Dimension. // Canadian Dimension;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on Winnipeg in Manitoba and another by Pat Smart about the women of the Waffle, a socialist group.
- Europe struggles to follow a 'Third Way' path. Ford, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;10/7/99, Vol. 91 Issue 219, p7
Reports on debates in France, Germany and Great Britain of European Socialists over political reform.
- Khaplang truce under a cloud. DHOLABHAI, NISHIT // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);3/15/2015, p4
The article reports on the end of a 15 year ceasefire agreement between the central govermment and the National Socialist Council of Nagaland (Khapland) which affects both India and Myanmar.
- Molly Murphy: Suffragette and Socialist (Book Review). Wood, Emma // Capital & Class;Summer2001, Vol. 25 Issue 74, p173
The article reviews the book "Molly Murphy: Suffragette and Socialist," by the Institute of Social Research of the University of Salford.