German Industry and German Industrialisation: Essays in German Economic and Business History in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
- Shorter notices. Pollard, Sidney // English Historical Review;Nov94, Vol. 109 Issue 434, p1321
Reviews the book `German Industry and German Industrialisation. Essays in German Economic and Business History in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries,' edited by W.R. Lee.
- Women's Work and the Family Income in Historical Perspective. Simonton, Deborah // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring92, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p47
The article reviews the book "Women's Work and the Family Economy in Historical Perspective," edited by Pat Hudson and W.R. Lee.
- Hunter's Diseases of Occupations. WALTON, JOHN // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Jun1994, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p370
The article reviews the book "Hunter's Disease of Occupations," 8th edition, by P.A.B. Raffle, P.H. Adams, P.J. Baxter and W.R. Lee.
- Fine Furnishings. // Retail Merchandiser;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p52
The article highlights furniture company Robb and Stucky International, which was formed by Virgil Robb and W. R. Lee in 1915 and was purchased by Chinese manufacturer Samuel Kuo in June 2011. Robb and Stucky president Steve Lush said they created a store that is friendly and welcoming and added...
- The German Family (Book Review). Wegs, J. Robert // Journal of Social History;Fall83, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p174
Reviews the book 'The German Family: Essays on the Social History of the Family in Nineteenth- and Twentieth-Century Germany,' edited by Richard J. Evans and W.R. Lee.
- Masterworks of Economics. // New Republic;5/13/46, Vol. 114 Issue 19, p708
Reviews the book "Masterworks of Economics".
- The Political Economy of the Cotton South (Book Review). Woodman, Harold D. // American Historical Review;Oct79, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p1159
Reviews the book 'The Political Economy of the Cotton South: Households, Markets, and Wealth in the Nineteenth Century,' by Gavin Wright.
- WORLD DEVELOPMENT REPORT, 1997: THE STATE IN A CHANGING WORLD (Book). Bhattarai, Madhusudan // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p204
Reviews the book "World Development Report, 1997: The State in a Changing World. "
- The Political Economy of the Cotton South (Book Review). Hausman, William J. // Library Journal;7/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 13, p1401
Reviews the book 'The Political Economy of the Cotton South: Households, Markets and Wealth in the Nineteeth Century,' by Gavin Wright.