Foreign Language Literature on the Nordic Labour Movements
- Reviews. Logue, John // Scandinavian Studies;Summer93, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p449
Reviews the book `Foreign Language Literature on the Nordic Labour Movements,' by Marianne Bagge Hansen, Marja Oksa, Birgit Parding, Synnove Standal and edited by Marianne Bagge Hansen and Gerd Callesen. Bibliography of foreign language literature on the Scandinavian labor parties; Contents of...
- Socialist Internationals--A Bibliography. Publications of the Social-Democratic and Socialist Internationals 1914-2000 (Book). Storey, Richard // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p116
Reviews the book "Socialist Internationals--A Bibliography. Publications of the Social-Democratic and Socialist Internationals 1914-2000," by Gerd Callesen.
- EVALUATION OF THE TEXTBOOK BREEZE IN TERMS OF THE A2 LEVEL CRITERIA DETERMINED IN THE EUROPEAN LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO. Karababa, Z. Canan; Serbes, Işil; Şahın, A. Fulya // Novitas-ROYAL;Oct2010, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p251
The purpose of this paper is to evaluate the textbook Breeze published by the Ministry of National Education in terms of the A2 level criteria determined as determined in the European Language Portfolio. To this end, the textbook is firstly analyzed in general in terms of the total number of...
- Zum Vergleich literarischer und begrifflicher Texte. Beniulienė, Astutė // Man & the Word / Zmogus ir zodis;2007, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p12
The article deals with problems of text interpretation and can be used as theoreticalmethodological material while analysing the topic of functional styles. The object of the research concerns two texts: a short story by W. Borchert Die Stadt and a specific text (an article for on encyclopedia)...
- MIRROR OF LANGUAGE. Kenner, Hugh // National Review;4/25/1975, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p462
This article reviews the book "Homer, The Iliad," translated by Robert Fitzgerald.
- AFRICAN LANGUAGES (Book). Hutchison, John // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2001, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p240
Reviews the book 'African Languages: An Introduction,' edited by Bernd Heine and Derek Nurse.
- In a Word: 750 Words and Their Fascinating Stories and Origins (Book). Kopple, Jody // School Library Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p164
Reviews the book "In a Word: 750 Words and Their Fascinating Stories and Origins," by Rosalie Baker, illustrated by Tom Lopes.
- Universals of Human Language (Book Review). Smeaton, B. Hunter // Library Journal;11/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 20, p2335
Reviews the book 'Universals of Human Language,' volume 1: Method & Theory, volume 2: Phonology, volume 3: Word Structure and volume 4: Syntax,' edited by Joseph H. Greenberg and others.
- The World's Major Languages (Book). von Schon, Catherine V. // Library Journal;9/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 15, p74
Reviews the book 'The World's Major Languages,' edited by Bernard Comrie.