International Labour and the Origins of the Cold War
- International Labour and the Origins of the Cold War (Book). Windmuller, John P. // ILR Review;Oct93, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p156
Reviews the book "International Labour and the Origins of the Cold War," by Dennis MacShane.
- Hard labour. Hyamson, Naomi // History Today;Dec93, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p58
Reviews the books `International Labour and the Origins of the Cold War,' by Denis MacShane and `The Politics of French Business,' by Richard Vinen.
- Francois Mitterrand (Book). Wilson, Frank L. // Library Journal;5/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p901
Reviews the book 'Francois Mitterrand: A Political Odyssey,' by Denis MacShane.
- In brief. // Public Finance;11/1/2002, p7
Reports on developments concerning the British government as of November 7, 2002. Appointment of former journalist Denis MacShane as Europe minister; Reforms to the council grant system; Demands of the Unison, the ambulance workers' union in Scotland.
- Disappointing and Deficient. Lehrer, Avi // Jewish Political Studies Review;Fall2010, Vol. 22 Issue 3/4, p124
The article reviews the book "Globalising Hatred: The New Antisemitism," by Denis MacShane.
- Influences. // New Statesman & Society;4/1/94, Vol. 7 Issue 296, p13
Presents factors of influence to the political beliefs of Denis Macshane, a Labor Party candidate for Rotherdam, England's parliament. Books and authors; Film; Play; Poem; Music.
- Democratic Trade Unions and the Struggle Against Apartheid. O'Meara, Dan // Labour, Capital & Society;Nov1985, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p412
The article reviews the books "Trade Unions Under Apartheid," by Mike Murphy and "Power! Black Workers, Their Unions and the Struggle for Freedom in South Africa," by Denis MacShane, Martin Plaut and David Ward.
- Picked up on the picket line. MacShane, Denis // New Statesman;2/19/2007, Vol. 136 Issue 4832, p62
The article presents an excerpt from an article by Denis MacShane, first published in the July 15, 1977 issue, about being arrested at two protests. The author describes his arrests, both times on picket lines in support of striking members of the National Union of Journalists. He debates the...
- Misdirected passion. Lerman, Antony // New Statesman;12/15/2008, Vol. 137 Issue 4927, p55
The article reviews the book "Globalising Hatred: the New Anti-Semitism," by Denis MacShane.