Rethinking Radical Education: Essays in Honour of Brian Simon
- Britain's Progressive Dilemma. // Wilson Quarterly;Summer2004, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p108
Discusses the article "Too Diverse?" by David Goodhart, published in the February 2004 issue of the periodical "Prospect." Discussion on solidarity and diversity in Great Britain; Arguments of British academics Bhikhu Parekh and Ali Rattansi, on ethnic diversity; Percentage of British residents...
- Getting the GreenLight. Phillips, Sam // License! Global;Sep2010, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p66
An interview with David Reeder, vice president of GreenLight, is presented. He considers Einstein as the biggest brand he represents. He states that between merchandising and advertising, merchandising is more consistent at generating income. He sees no end to the need for celebrity licensing in...
- Testaments of Radicalism (Book). Englander, David; Marlow, Laurence // Victorian Studies;Summer78, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p524
Reviews the book 'Testaments of Radicalism: Memoirs of Working-Class Politicians, 1790-1885,' edited by David Vincent.
- Radical Principles. LANGAN, JOHN // America;6/13/1981, Vol. 144 Issue 23, p492
The article reviews the book "Radical Principles," by Michael Walzer.
- Radicalism in the State: The Minnesota Farmer-Labor Party and the American Political Economy (Book). Shapiro, Stanley // Journal of American History;Dec90, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p1075
Reviews the book `Radicalism in the States: The Minnesota Farmer-Labor Party and the American Political Economy,` by Richard M. Valelly.
- Notable: The Radical Therapist. // New Republic;10/23/71, Vol. 165 Issue 17, p27
Reviews the book "The Radical Therapist," by Jerome Agel.
- On the move. // Packaging News;Feb2014, p55
The article announces personnel changes in Great Britain's packaging industry including two appointments, David Reeder as chief financial officer at the company EFI, Ioan Jones as laboratory manager at the company Hardide Coatings, and promotion of Mukul Shukla as general manager at the firm Tna.
- Unreluctant Radical. Rubinstein, Annette T. // Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine;Jun92, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p52
The article reviews the book "The Education of a Reluctant Radical," by Carl Marzani.
- Radicalism in America (Book). Cohen, Harry // Monthly Labor Review;Aug66, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p905
Reviews the book 'Radicalism in America,' by Sidney Lens.