- Negotiating Poverty (Book). Tiessen, Rebecca // European Journal of Development Research;Dec2002, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p251
Reviews the book 'Negotiating Poverty: New Directions, Renewed Debate,' edited by Neil Middleton, Phil O'Keefe and Rob Visser.
- Poverty in Affluence (Book). Lahne, Herbert J. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov65, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p1367
Reviews the book 'Poverty in Affluence: The Social, Political, and Economic Dimensions of Poverty in the United States,' edited by Robert E. Will and Harold G. Vatter.
- Poverty Reduction (Book). Banik, Dan // European Journal of Development Research;Jun2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p296
Reviews the book 'Poverty Reduction: What Role for the State in Today's Globalized Economy?,' edited by Francis Wilson, Nazneen Kanji and Einar Braathen.
- Poverty in America. // Kirkus Reviews;8/15/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 16, Special Section p14
The article reviews the book "Poverty in America," by Catherine Reef.
- The Idea of Poverty (Book Review). Petersen, William // American Historical Review;Oct84, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p1073
Reviews the book 'The Idea of Poverty: England in the Early Industrial Age,' by Gertrude Himmelfarb.
- Food and Poverty (Book Review). Holbrook, Carol // Library Journal;12/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 21, p2481
Reviews the book 'Food and Poverty,' by Radha Sinha.
- Review of Pete Alcock, Understanding Poverty. Hisnanick, John J. // Basic Income Studies;2009, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p-1
The article reviews the book "Understanding Poverty," by Pete Alcock.
- World Poverty. // School Library Journal;Apr2009 Curriculum Connection, Vol. 55, p46
The article presents a review of the book "World Poverty," by Sylvia Whitman.
- NEW POVERTY: Families in Postmodern Society (Book). Zebroski, Sheryline A. // Journal of Comparative Family Studies;Winter2001, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p142
Reviews the book "New Poverty: Families in Postmodern Society," by David Cheal.