Men versus the State: Herbert Spencer and Late Victorian Individualism
- Harriet Tubman (Book). Reardon, Elizabeth M. // School Library Journal;Jan91, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p108
Reviews the book "Harriet Tubman," by M.W. Taylor.
- The Awakening of Adam Capello. // Kirkus Reviews;12/1/2015, Vol. 83 Issue 23, p299
No abstract available.
- Men versus the State/Herbert Spencer and the Limits of the State (Book). Kelly, Paul // Utilitas;Mar2001, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p139
Reviews the books 'Men Versus the State,' by M.W. Taylor and 'Herbert Spencer and the Limits of the State,' edited by M.W. Taylor.
- Discovering Individual. // New Yorker;5/15/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 13, p159
The article reviews the book "Discovering the Individual," by Jean Hamburger.
- Individualism. Menéndez, Agustín José // International Journal of Constitutional Law;Jul2009, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p544
The article reviews the book "Individualism," by Alexander Somek.
- The Value of the Individual (Book Review). Bynagle, Hans // Library Journal;2/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 3, p367
Reviews the book 'The Value of the Individual,' by Karl Joachim Weintraub.
- Individualism & Commitment in American Life (Book). Anderson, A.J. // Library Journal;11/15/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p82
Reviews the book 'Indvidualism & Commitment in American Life: readings on the themes of Habits of the Heart,' edited by Robert N. Bellah and others.
- INDIVIDUALISM IN MODERN THOUGHT (Book Review). Mackintosh, Kenneth H. // Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics;Spring99, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p87
Reviews the book `Individualism in Modern Thought: From Adam Smith to Hayek,' by Lorenzo Infantino.
- Democratic Individuality (Book). Waldron, Jeremy // California Law Review;Oct92, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p1361
Reviews the book 'Democratic Individuality,' by Alan Gilbert.