Feeding the Victorian City: The Food Supply of Manchester 1770-1870
- Shorter notices. Sutcliffe, Anthony // English Historical Review;Sep95, Vol. 110 Issue 438, p1018
Reviews the book `Feeding the Victorian City. The Food Supply of Manchester, 1770-1870,' by Roger Scola.
- The Politics of Food Supply: U.S. Agricultural Policy in the World Economy. VAHEESAN, SANDEEP // ASEAN Economic Bulletin;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p241
The article reviews the book "The Politics of Food Supply: U.S. Agricultural Policy in the World Economy," by Bill Winders.
- THE WORLD'S FOOD SUPPLY. Clewett, Richard M. // Journal of Marketing;Jul1954, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p116
The article reviews the book, "The World's Food Supply," by M.K. Bennett.
- Vandana Shiva: Stolen harvest: the hijacking of the global food supply. Caito, Anthony // Agriculture & Human Values;Sep2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p433
The article reviews the book "Stolen Harvest: The Hijacking of the Global Food Supply," by Vandana Shiva.
- POPULATION AND FOOD SUPPLY: ESSAY SON HUMAN NEEDS AND AGRICULTURAL PROSPECTS (Book). Hawley, Amos // Social Forces;Jun70, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p544
Reviews the book "Population and Food Supply: Essays on Human Needs and Agricultural Prospects," edited by Joseph Hutchinson.
- GMA Handbook Delivers Supplier Management Tools. // Food Logistics;Jun2008, Issue 105, p8
The article reviews the book "Food Supply Chain Handbook," by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA).
- By Bread Alone (Book Review). Fitzpatrick, June // Monthly Labor Review;Jul75, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p66
Reviews the book 'By Bread Alone,' by Lester R. Brown with Erik P. Eckholm.
- NO NEED FOR HUNGER. GIBBONS, WILLIAM J. // America;3/28/1964, Vol. 110 Issue 13, p447
The article reviews the book "No Need for Hunger," by Jonathan Garst.
- The End of Food. Naz, Lubna // Pakistan Development Review;Summer2011, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p183
The article reviews the book "The End of Food," edited by Paul Roberts.