Conflict and Community in Southern England
- Communities Directory: A Guide to Cooperative Living (Book Review). Oved, Yaacov // Utopian Studies;1997, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p154
Reviews the book `Communities Directory: A Guide to Cooperative Living.'
- THE SOCIAL ANIMAL. Bode, Boyd H. // New Republic;7/23/51, Vol. 125 Issue 4, p20
Reviews the book "The Human Community," by Baker Brownell.
- Symbolic Communities: The Persistence and Change of Chicago's Local Communities (Book). Short, James F.; Jr. // Contemporary Sociology;5/1/76, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p357
Reviews the book "Symbolic Communities: The Persistence and Change of Chicago's Local Communities," by Albert Hunter.
- Community Resources Directory (Book). Gendrano, Victor P. // Library Journal;12/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 20, p2264
Reviews the book 'Community Resources Directory: a guide to U.S. volunteer organizations and other resource groups, services, training events and courses, and local program models' edited by Harriet Clyde Kipps.
- COMMUNITY PAEDIATRICS (Book). Selby, Mary // Update;6/19/2003, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p134
Reviews the book "Community Paediatrics," edited by Leon Polnay.
- Architecture and Community (Book). Nilsson, Edward O. // Library Journal;1/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book 'Architecture and Community: Building in the Islamic World Today,' introduced by Renata Holod.
- Open Boundaries (Book). Soni, J. // Journal of the American Oriental Society;Jan-Mar2002, Vol. 122 Issue 1, p180
Reviews the book 'Open Boundaries: Jain Communities and Cultures in Indian History,' edited by John E. Cort.
- Ecosystems (Book). // Library Media Connection;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p85
Reviews the book "Ecosystems".
- First Step Nonfiction: Communities/Living in Rural Communities./Living in Suburban Communities... Glantz, Shelley // Library Media Connection;Apr/May2008, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p92
The article reviews several books by Kristin Sterling including "First Step Nonfiction: Communities: Living in Rural Communities," "First Step Nonfiction: Communities: Living in Suburban Communities," and "First Step Nonfiction: Communities: Living in Urban Communities."