James Connolly and the Irish Left (Book Review)
- Gezi as an object of sociological inquiry. ÖZÇETİN, BURAK // Turkish Review;Nov2014, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p668
No abstract available.
- Socialization (Book Review). // Education;Apr/May73, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p356
The theme for the 1967 conference of the Association of Social Anthropotogists was "Socialization." This volume consists of the papers presented at the conference which was held at University of Birmingham. Generally, the focus was on the socialization of adolescents and youth, rather than on...
- Socialism and the Cities (Book Review). Bedford, Henry F. // American Historical Review;Oct76, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p953
Reviews the book 'Socialism and the Cities,' edited by Bruce M. Stave.
- SOCIALISM IN FRANCE: FROM JUARES TO MITTERRAND. Stern, Fritz // Foreign Affairs;Spring84, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1018
Reviews the book 'Socialism in France: From Juares to Mitterrand,' edited by Stuart Williams.
- Poverty and Social Change (Book Review). Watson, Sandra Ruoff // Library Journal;9/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p1761
Reviews the book 'Poverty and Social Change,' by Kristen Gronbjerg and others.
- Michael Harrington: What's in a Name? Harrington, Michael // New Republic;2/8/69, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p30
Reviews the book "The Origins of Socialism," by George Lichtheim.
- Towards Socialism in Tanzania (Book Review). Bennett, Norman R. // American Historical Review;Feb80, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p188
Reviews the book 'Towards Socialism in Tanzania,' edited by Bismarck U. Mwansasu and Cranford Pratt.
- A CENTURY OF SOCIAL THEORY (Book). // Social Forces;May40, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p608
Reviews the book "A Century of Social Theory."
- African Social Studies (Book Review). Lauer, Joseph J. // Library Journal;9/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p1863
Reviews the book 'African Social Studies: a radical reader,' edited by Peter Gutkind and Peter Waterman.