- Crime, Protest and Popular Politics in Southern England , 1740-1850. Chase, Malcolm // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring99, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book 'Crime, Protest and Popular Politics in Southern England, 1740-1850,' by John Rule and Roger Wells.
- Demo to ha Nanika? [What are Demonstrations About?]. STEINHOFF, Patricia G. // Social Science Japan Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p107
A review of the book "Demo to ha Nanika?/What Are Demonstrations About?," by Gonoi Ikuo is presented.
- Visionary activist. Mirriam-Goldberg, Caryn // Women's Review of Books;Dec2002, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p11
Reviews the book 'Webs of Power: Notes From the Global Uprising,' by Starhawk.
- Mexico Interrupted. Bunstead, Thomas; Hughes, Sophie // Words Without Borders: The Online Magazine for International Lit;Mar2015, p6
The authors discuss how they wrote the nonfiction book "Mexico Interrupted" with an intention of sharing non-newsworthy Mexican realities. Topics covered include the appeal of the book to the authors as an anti-theme, the links between the Mexican government and narcotics-related crime, and...
- 1968: The Year That Rocked the World (Book). Helicher, Karl // Library Journal;1/15/2004, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p131
Reviews the book "1968: The Year That Rocked the World," by Mark Kurlansky.
- Popular Protest in Late Medieval English Towns, by Samuel K. Cohn, Jr. Swanson, R.N. // English Historical Review;Aug2014, Vol. 129 Issue 539, p951
No abstract available.
- Popular Recreations in English Society, 1700-1850 (Book Review). Marrus, Michael R. // Journal of Social History;Fall75, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book 'Popular Recreations in English Society, 1700-1850,' by Robert W. Malcolmson.
- Life and Labour in England, 1700-1780 (Book Review). Fisher, Chris // American Historical Review;Dec83, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p1264
Reviews the book 'Life and Labour in England, 1700-1780,' by Robert W. Malcolmson.
- Popular Protest in China. Solinger, Dorothy J. // China Perspectives;2009, Vol. 2009 Issue 4, p142
The article reviews the book "Popular Protest in China," edited by Kevin J. O'Brien.