Labour in power but not in control
- Reconstruction, Affluence and Labour Politics: Coventry 1945-60. Warde, Alan // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall91, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p72
Reviews the book "Reconstruction, Affluence and Labour Politics: Coventry 1945-60," by Nick Tiratsoo.
- The Attlee Years. Smith, Justin Davis // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall92, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p66
Reviews the book "The Attlee Years," edited by Nick Tiratsoo.
- Labour's First Century. Adams, Tony // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p102
Reviews the book "Labour's First Century," edited by Duncan Tanner, Pat Thane and Nick Tiratsoo.
- BETWEEN the LINES. T. G. // University Business;Feb2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p16
The article reviews the book "The Business School and the Bottom Line," by Ken Starkey and Nick Tiratsoo.
- 'England Arise!' The Labour Party and Popular Politics in the 1940s. Riddell, Neil // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter96, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p364
Reviews the book "England Arise! The Labour Party and Popular Politics in the 1940s," by Steven Fielding, Peter Thompson and Nick Tiratsoo.
- Employment Policy: The Crucial Years, 1939-1955 (Book). Peden, G.C. // English Historical Review;Oct90, Vol. 105 Issue 417, p1091
Reviews the book 'Employment Policy: The Crucial Years, 1939-1955,' by Jim Tomlinson.
- Monetarism (Book Review). Wells, Donald R. // Southern Economic Journal;Jul87, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p263
Reviews the book 'Monetarism: Is There an Alternative,' by Jim Tomlinson.
- MONETARISM (Book). Darcy, Robert L.; Arestis, Philip // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Mar87, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p518
Reviews the book "Monetarism: Is There an Alternative? Non-Monetarist Strategies for the Economy," by Jim Tomlinson.
- Employment Policy; The Crucial years 1939-55. Lowe, Rodney // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring88, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p75
Reviews the book "Employment Policy: The Crucial Years 1939-1955," by Jim Tomlinson.