- The Retreat of Social Democracy. Worley, Matthew // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer2001, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p253
Reviews the book "The Retreat of Social Democracy," by John Callaghan.
- Geoffrey Boycott (Book Review). Espinosa, L. Michael // School Library Journal;Jan83, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p82
Reviews the book 'Geoffrey Boycott,' by John Callaghan, with illustrations by Karen Heywood.
- Being Frank (Book). Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;5/15/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p134
Reviews the book 'Being Frank: My Time with Frank Zappa,' by Nigey Lennon.
- Adult books: Nonfiction: The arts. Tribby, Mike // Booklist;4/1/95, Vol. 91 Issue 15, p1370
Reviews the book `Being Frank: My Time with Frank Zappa,' by Nigey Lennon.
- The Adult Hip. 2nd ed. Kelley, Scott S. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;May2007, Vol. 89-A Issue 5, p1151
The article reviews the book "The Adult Hip," 2nd ed., edited by John J. Callaghan, Aaron G. Rosenberg and Harry E. Rubash.
- DAN CALLAGHAN DIES. // Fly Fisherman;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p26
The article presents an obituary for John Daniel Callaghan, a photographer.
- Pioneering Alberta cardiac surgeons walked into uncharted territory 40 years ago. Cairney, Richard // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;02/15/97, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p549
Discusses Dr. John Callaghan's pioneering work honored by University Hospital in Edmonton. Callaghan's first successful open-heart surgery in Edmonton 1956; 40th anniversary of the cardiac procedure; Features of the Lillihei-DeWall heart-lung pump; comparison of cardiac surgery today and 40...
- Thomist Realism and the Linguistic Turn (Book). Miner, Robert // Review of Metaphysics;Dec2003, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p427
Reviews the book "Thomist Realism and the Linguistic Turn," by John P. O'Callaghan.
- Thomist Realism and the Linguistic Turn: Toward a More Perfect Form of Existence. Cross, Richard // Journal of Theological Studies;Apr2005, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p300
Reviews the book "Thomist Realism and the Linguistic Turn: Toward a More Perfect Form of Existence," by John P. O'Callaghan.