Fast Food, Fast Talk: Service Work and the Routinisation of Everyday Life
- Fast Food, Fast Talk: Service Work and the Routinization of Everyday Life (Book). Duffy, Ann // Social Forces;Sep94, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p352
Reviews the book `Fast Food, Fast Talk, Service Work and the Routinization of Everyday Life,' by Robin Leidner.
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Lederer, Norman // Library Journal;12/15/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 21, p153
Reviews the book `Fast Food, Fast Talk: Service Work and the Routinization of Everyday Life,' by Robin Leidner.
- THE TASTE OF PORTUGAL (Book). Robinson, Peter // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/1/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4270, p69
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Taste of Portugal,' by Edite Vieira.
- An insider's insight to Six Sigma. // Food Manufacture;Jan2001, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p55
Reviews the book 'Six Sigma: SPC and TQM in Manufacturing and Services,' by Geoff Tennant.
- Out to lunch. // Lawyer;4/21/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p25
The article reviews the book "Slaughterhouse Guide," from Maclay Murray & Spens.
- Foodservice - the whole global picture. // Food Manufacture;Mar2001, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p47
Reviews the book 'Foodservice World in Review.'
- Food Nations: Selling Taste in Consumer Societies (Book). Poe, Tracy N. // Journal of American History;Jun2003, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p329
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Food Nations: Selling Taste in Consumer Societies,' edited by Warren Belasco and Philip Scranton.
- WAITER RANT. // Kirkus Reviews;6/1/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p85
The article reviews the book "Waiter Rant."
- Start your day the Aussie way. Wood, Joanna // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/1/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4389, p15
Reviews the book "Breakfasts," by Jacque Malouf.