Making Arms in the Machine Age: Philadelphia's Frankford Arsenal, 1816-1870
- Book reviews. Koistinen, Paula A.C. // Journal of American History;Sep95, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p711
Reviews the book `Making Arms in the Machine Age: Philadelphia's Frankford Arsenal, 1816-1870,' by James J. Farley.
- Book Notes: History. Kidd, Stephen // American Studies International;Apr95, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the books `Making Arms in the Machine Age: Philadelphia's Frankford Arsenal, 1816-1870,' by James J. Farley and `A Place to Live and Work: The Henry Disston Saw Works and the Tacony Community of Philadelphia,' by Harry C. Silcox.
- Workers at War: Labor in China's Arsenals, 1937-1953. Smith, S. A. // American Historical Review;Dec2005 Supplement, Vol. 110, p1502
The article reviews the book "Workers at War: Labor in China's Arsenals, 1937-1953," by Joshua H. Howard.
- A possible solution. Bishop, Ed // St. Louis Journalism Review;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 268, p21
Reviews the book â€œAn Arsenal for Democracy: Media Accountability Systems,â€ edited by Claude-Jean Bertrand.
- OUR NEW ARMY. Drum, John F. // America;10/17/1942, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p49
The article reviews the book "Our New Army," by Marshall Andrews.
- ARSENAL: UNDERSTANDING WEAPONS IN THE NUCLEAR AGE. Pierre, Andrew J. // Foreign Affairs;Spring84, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p1008
Reviews the book 'Arsenal: Understanding Weapons in the Nuclear Age,' by Kosta Tsipis.
- The Baroque Arsenal (Book). Gibson, Edward // Library Journal;9/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 16, p1717
Reviews the book 'The Baroque Arsenal,' by Mary Kaldor.
- Reviews of Books: CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES. Thomas, Richard W. // American Historical Review;Oct2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p1400
Reviews the book 'Divided Arsenal: Race and the American State During World War II,' by Daniel Kryder.
- Great Brand Stories: Arsenal Winning together: the story of the Arsenal brand. Simmons, John; Simmons, Matt; Old, John // International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship;Jan2007, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p199
The article reviews the book "Great Brand Stories: Arsenal Winning Together: The Story of the Arsenal Brand," by John Simmons and Matt Simmons.